I'm very glad to had had the opportunity to fulfill one of my biggest dreams which was living Vancouver, BC, Canada. Since I was little, 8 years old approximately, I wanted to go there so bad, I've always wanted to be bilingual -even multilingual-, so if you know me since a long, long time ago, you know about my love for languages.
I knew my life wasn't going to be the same after I had this experience because it would broaden my horizons. I love when something expands my mind, changes it, makes me think out of the box and these things happened to me. I couldn't talk about this chapter of my life before because I find it too hard to sum it up without making it looks so simple.
I didn't learn just another language, I also learned about new cultures, humanity, tolerance, freedom, love, and many more. It doesn't matter how different we can be from one another, we all smile in the same language and this smile has the same effect in people all over the world. Forget about preconceived ideas, be kind, be brave, be willing to learn, dare to be vulnerable, be empathetic, and live in the moment.
Olympic Village. Whistler, BC.
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario